Celebrities offer their dating advice

Dating success depends on so many different things like self-confidence, maturity and of course a little luck never hurt - it can be an exciting whirlwind but it can also be daunting.


So to help we’ve gathered together the best in celebrity dating advice:

Beyonce

Simple but true, her advice is simply to love yourself, because you cannot truly love someone else until you do.

“I feel like you have to get to know yourself, know what you want, spend some time by yourself, and be proud of who you are before you can share that with someone else.” 

Jennifer Garner

“My mom gave me a good piece of advice. She said never marry a man thinking you can change him”



We’re sure Ben Affleck is very happy to hear he doesn’t need to give up his collection of vintage arcade games, motorbikes and poker nights. 

Jennifer Aniston

We can’t keep up with Miss Aniston’s rumoured relationships, but her advice is a little more conclusive,

“Why does the romance leave relationships? I think its laziness. I really do. I think a good relationship is about collaboration. That’s the way to go in a relationship.”

Will Smith
Will Smith seems the decent kind of person we’d all like to bag. Here is what he has to say,



“Every man wants to marry his homie, a lot of women will impress them, but it’s the one they can always laugh with and be themselves with that will ultimately impress them the most. If you can be yourselves around each other, 100% of the time, and they can make your life like no one else can, you’ll never have a dull moment together.” 



Kate Hudson

“I had a friend who said to me that when it comes time to work, you’ve got to be an adult, but that doesn’t mean you can’t screw up. It doesn’t mean you can’t be childish. But when it comes time to actually do the work, you’ve got to grow a little bit, so there’s always a time in a relationship where you’ve got to work at it. But it shouldn’t be too hard.” 


Hugh Jackman

Hugh shows that he is more than just a pretty face and a perfect body.



"Listen to your gut.” “When the right person comes along, and they will, you will KNOW.” 



Ryan Gosling

Not the answer we had in mind but if it will over Ryan Gosling we'd give it a go,



"If I eat a huge meal and I can get the girl to rub my belly, I think that's about as romantic as I can think of.



Put their advice into practice and find your date now at Magic Dating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment